The rates go down and temperatures stay up!
October is the “off season” meaning fewer crowds and lower rates. Take advantage of the sunny weather and visit the beach this October. (November is even better!!)
Create beachy Halloween crafts with the kidsMake your trip family-friendly with fun Halloween arts and crafts ideas including pineapple jack-o-lanterns, painted sea shells, and nautical themed carved pumpkins. Please send us pictures to Info@floridavacayrentals.com if you use any of our ideas!
Explore local Halloween eventsClick the links below to explore fun parties and events occurring during the Halloween season in the New Smyrna and Ormond Beach areas!
- JBs Fish Camp’s Annual Kids Halloween Party. Sunday, October 27th from 12pm-3pm.
- Canal Street Historic District’s Halloween Parade and Costume Contest. Thursday, October 31st from 4pm-6pm.
- Port Orange Parks and Recreations’ Halloween Fest. Thursday, October 31st from 5:30pm-8pm.
- Marine Discovery Center Marine Monster Pumpkin Carving Contest. 9am Monday, October 28th through 5pm Tuesday, October 29th.
- Halloween NSB Dance Club Style at Half Wall Brewery. Wednesday, October 30th from 6pm-9pm.
- New Smyrna Speedway Halloween Spectacular. Saturday, October 26th.
Need a Halloween condo rental? Visit our rentals page or call our office 321-221-7611 to secure a New Smyrna Beach, Ormond Beach, or Palm Coast rental.